Daugherty-Hamilton Post 234 meets the 4th Wednesday of each month @ 7:00PM at Tanner's Tap & Grill, 207 W. Main St Omro, WI 54963
The Mission Of Daugherty-Hamilton Post 234 Is To Provide Services To Veterans, Their Families, And Our Communities
For information about Post 234 contact Commander Gary Schmude (920) 209-0395 or e-mail: email@example.com
******Renew Your 2023 Membership Online******
18TH ANNUAL OMRO AMERICAN LEGION
Free Admission To Wisconsin State Parks
From the Commander
Since it first chartered in 2004, Daugherty-Hamilton American Legion Post 234 has been the fastest growing Post in Wisconsin. We attribute our growth to many things. We are a Post that makes a difference in the lives of our Veterans, troops that are currently serving and in our community. We are a fun Post, our meetings are informational and fun. We generally have over 30 members at a meeting. We have many yearly activities which include:
* Running the Memorial Day Parade and Observance ceremony held at
our new Veterans Memorial
* Our annual golf outing is growing every year.
* One of the largest July 4th parades in Wisconsin.
* Our Veterans dinner in October honors all Veterans who have served.
* Our annual summer picnic for Post members and their families.
* Veteran's Day programs with the high school and middle school
* Breakfast at the Omro Care Center on Veteran's Day, we show our
aging Veteran's that their service has not been forgotten.
* A&G testing and the annual Oratorical contest with the high school.
* The last activity of the year is our annual Post Christmas Party.
We are proud to say that Veterans from all five branches of service are members of our Post. Our honor/color guard participates in parades and performs funeral honors for Veterans. We are very proud of our service to our Country and our community. We encourage any Veteran interested to come to one of our meetings. We meet the 4th Wed. of every month at Tanners Tap in the dinning room at 7:00 PM.
Post Expense Report Form
Post Travel Expense Report
Post Fundraiser Report Form